SFEDI Awards is pleased to work with ASIQUAL to support their work world wide to promote the aims of preparing people for both academic development and the workplace. Through this partnership we are taking forward the belief that both individuals and industry worldwide require people not to just have an academic mindset but also one that is prepared to engage with the wider world.
This partnership also means that the ethos of enterprise and entrepreneurial working is taken forward to a worldwide audience to show the important part that enterprising and motivated individuals and organisations play.
The role that each organisation plays within this partnership are listed below:
ASIQUAL will be responsible for:
- Offering SFEDI Awards qualifications through their network of approved centres
- Undertaking centre approvals on behalf of SFEDI Awards
- Providing ongoing quality assurance of approved centres using suitably qualified SFEDI Awards/ASIQUAL External Quality Assurers
- Managing the delivery of programmes and providing ongoing centre support
SFEDI Awards will:
- Submit jointly developed qualifications for approval by Ofqual – please note all qualifications are wholly owned by the submitting body, SFEDI Awards
- Issue qualification certificates which will be jointly badged by SFEDI Awards and ASIQUAL
- Provide ongoing support to ASIQUAL for the development and support of the centre network worldwide
For more information about ASIQUAL or to find out about working with them then please visit their website at http://www.asiqual.com