SFEDI Awards is pleased to work with Real Ideas Organisation (RIO) to support their work world wide to promote the development of social enterprise and business skills within young people.
The qualifications that have been developed in partnership with RIO provide a way for learners to create positive social change whilst learning some business basics. It enables learners to make the social change important to them, whilst gaining a qualification that will boost their employability. The qualifications are about developing the social entrepreneurs of the future, and giving learners the skills and confidence to make change for themselves and others. It’s not just a qualification; it’s a means for change.
The role that each organisation plays within this partnership are listed below:
RIO will be responsible for:
- Offering SFEDI Awards qualifications through their network of approved centres
- Undertaking centre approvals on behalf of SFEDI Awards
- Providing ongoing quality assurance of approved centres using suitably qualified SFEDI Awards/RIO External Quality Assurers
- Managing the delivery of programmes and providing ongoing centre support
SFEDI Awards will:
- Submit jointly developed qualifications for approval by Ofqual – please note all qualifications are wholly owned by the submitting body, SFEDI Awards
- Provide ongoing support to RIO for the development and support of the centre network worldwide
For more information about RIO or to find out about working with them then please visit their website at here.