The role of the Centre Manager is key to the operations of a SFEDI Awards centre and as such should be a member of staff with sufficient responsibility and duties that they are capable of acting on behalf of the organisation and are able to sign agreements on behalf of the organisation.
A Centre Manager will be in charge of notifying SFEDI Awards if:
- There is a change in the organisations ability to maintain compliance with the centre approval criteria
- There is a change in the organisations ability to maintain compliance with the centre manual requirements
- There are changes in how the centre is to operate as an organisation
- There are changes to the delivery and quality assurance staff in relation to SFEDI Awards qualifications
- There are changes in the resources available within the centre that could impact on the delivery of SFEDI Awards qualifications
- There are additional delivery locations that the centre wishes to make use of
In order to support the Centre Manager in carrying out their duties, SFEDI Awards provides documentation that can be used in order to keep us updated.
SFEDI Awards provides documentation that can be used by the Centre Manager in order to support you in continuing to meet SFEDI Awards requirements. This documentation can be found below: