The SFEDI Awards Practitioner Certificate in Business Support is specifically designed to enable business advisers to help small businesses assess, develop and improve their business through both changes to the business and themselves.
|Guided Learning Hours||21 hours|
|Duration||Completion within two years|
|Structure||3 mandatory sections|
|Age Groups||16-18, 19+|
Learners must be employed within a business support role that will enable them to evidence the requirements of the programme. Learners should also possess communication skills sufficient to allow them to address the assessment requirements of the programme
|First Date for Registrations|
|Last Date for Starts|
|Delivery Staff Requirements||
The assessment qualification is required in order to deliver this qualification
The internal quality assurance qualification is required in order to quality assure this qualification
|Registration Fee for Centres||£|
As part of our partnership with the Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs, learners completing this qualification are entitled to 1 years free study membership normally worth £25 provided for by SFEDI Awards.
This membership enables learners to take advantage of the following benefits:
- Regular information on what’s happening through the IOEE Enterprise and Mentoring
Monthly including case studies of people just like you who are becoming more enterprising
- Opportunities to meet other business owners in our online communities who are happy
to share how they have been there, done it, got the t-shirt and continue to wear it!
- Enterprise resources including videos and articles to enhance your understanding of
enterprise and enterprise support
- The chance to meet other members through our Meet a Mentor and networking events
- A chance to compare notes with other entrepreneurs and business support professionals
through the online groups and forums
- A chance to promote yourself and your business to other IOEE members through your IOEE profile page
Those who complete this programme may wish to undertake other SFEDI Awards qualifications further details of which can be found on our website.
Details of related qualifications can be found within the Related Qualification section at the bottom of this page
Below you will find further details relating to the programme and also the necessary paperwork for your approved centre to add it to your centre offer. If you require further information or would like guidance please contact the SFEDI Awards Customer Service Team who will be more than happy to help you.